[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
TibiaME Forum » TibiaME Forum » General Questions » Weakness of Monsters!
Weakness of Monsters!
XanedrinDate: Monday, 2011-06-06, 5:40 AM | Message # 1

Bug hunter
Group: Players

Member No.: 4914
World: 27
Hello:

I'm sort of new to TibiaMe, although I have played Tibia for more than a year so far. I have a question regarding the weaknesses of the monsters. I searched the forum but couldn't find this question, so I'm sorry if it was already asked. So here it goes: Monsters in TibiaME have certain weaknesses, let's say, for example, that a bug is weak against fire (dont know if that's correct, just an hypothetical example). So if I hit a bug with a weapon that does fire damage, do you know what the +% damage bonus is? Is it a fixed percentage or an absolute value? So if i Hit a bug for 15 with a non-fire weapon, how much would be that hit with a fire type weapon, considering that they both have the same attack value (but not type)?

Thanks in advance.-

Xanedrin.

Edit: The max damage I do to a bug with a weapon type "Hit" is 10. What would be the max damage with a weapon type "Fire", if both have the same attack value?

Message edited by Xanedrin - Monday, 2011-06-06, 6:38 PM

mlhfDate: Monday, 2011-06-20, 1:49 PM | Message # 2
Head MOD
Group: Friends

Member No.: 3416
World: 6
if m not mistaken to ur question, we dont know the additional attack especially in percentage, all we know is the element

TibiaME Forum » TibiaME Forum » General Questions » Weakness of Monsters!
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Login form
Login:
Password:
Let's Chat!

Shoutbox
Screenshots
TibiaME Shop

Google Translate
Statistics

Total online