[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
TibiaME Forum » TibiaME Forum » Help » payment (>>)
payment
antkkonDate: Thursday, 2013-11-14, 5:19 PM | Message # 1

Bug hunter
Group: Players

Member No.: 8443
World: simantra
i have buy 1400 plat in my char ( w:19 name: antkkon) by mistake i have delete the message .... what can i do? sad

sorry for my bad english smile

runescapegold2007Date: Friday, 2013-12-06, 8:46 AM | Message # 2

Bug hunter
Group: Players

Member No.: 8479
World:
You should know checking prices
A good way to check is to swiftly double check the official RuneScape Grand Exchange webpage, located through here. Know that prices do change every day, especially on items that are in demand. You may also find that for certain items, higher-level players will pay even more than the normal prices. It's definitely worth looking out for opportunities like this.
http://www.runescapegold2007.com

Good day .dear runescape fans ! how is ur day with runescape? many of our cutomers talked with us that their acc easily get banned although they tried hard to lvl up their favorite acc, do u guys have the same problem ? after the hard working of our runerich gamers, they summarize some tip for avoid getting banned , hope it can help our dear customers who are infected

hardisDate: Wednesday, 2013-12-18, 3:55 AM | Message # 3

Bug hunter
Group: Banned

Member No.: 8489
World: United of STates
Attack the Aberrant Spectres and kill as many as you can. If you are using prayer make sure you do not run out. Your cannon will need to be refilled with cannon balls regularly. Fill up your beast of burden's inventory with herbs before filling up your own inventory. Keep fighting until you need to go to the bank or you finish your slayer task!  

Read More: http://www.rs3pal.com/

Message edited by hardis - Wednesday, 2013-12-18, 3:57 AM

TibiaME Forum » TibiaME Forum » Help » payment (>>)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Login form
Login:
Password:
Let's Chat!

Shoutbox
Screenshots
TibiaME Shop

Google Translate
Statistics

Total online