[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
TibiaME Forum » TibiaME Forum » Help » tibiame gets tougher, overregulated.
tibiame gets tougher, overregulated.
wateperDate: Saturday, 2011-04-09, 10:44 AM | Message # 1

Bug hunter
Group: Players

Member No.: 4311
World:
there are too many rules imposed now compared to few years ago. besides it's getting harder to kill monsters, yet they drop items very rarely or give gold very little. afaik a system that's implementing tougher rules would compensate by making something easier in other part. this is not happening in tibiame.

raise your hands if you agree with me, gentlemen!

WinnerDate: Monday, 2011-05-09, 8:57 PM | Message # 2

Full Maps Maker
Group: Friends

Member No.: 1805
World: 13
You should have more patience ,because this game is not easy like other games.

AngregornDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-10, 2:38 AM | Message # 3
Bug hunter
Group: Advanced Players

Member No.: 4284
World: 26
I think this game is actually really easy. Leveling is fast you just have to hunt with guild or group. Also monsters are easy to kill. The easiest way to be succesful at this game is to buy the best armour you can buy, use the proper armour and weapon for the monster your killing and to not hold arrgo with too many monsters, I always when hunting get somewhere were i can only be attacked by one monster at a time.

Wateper, u seem as though you have been playing the game for a while by ur comment so you know all that i just said^. And i havent played for over a year (almost 2 1/2 months and im lvl 34) but i have played lots of other games and mostly mmorpgs. And this game seems to be really simple to play and easy because theirs no skills, no self appointed points to put in attributes, and its easy to run away from monsters.

Now after the spring update ( at this rate summer update lol) everything will be much harder. Because everyone will have a choice with attribute points and people can easly mess up their characters if they dont choose wisely. Also monsters will have different speeds and debuffs/buffs so if now you think its hard to kill monsters wait till after update to complain. Also what rules are their that you speak of? They only ones i know are not to hack, no inappropriate names, and no harrassment lol. And y do u need money when everything is cheap at trade house except crown armour and frost armour which should be high priced beacuse they are rare drop from high level monsters?

OMG BEST WEAPON EVER!
Too bad you have to be lvl 900 to not miss with it...:(

Guild: Si Bolang, Vice-Leader, World 26

TibiaME Forum » TibiaME Forum » Help » tibiame gets tougher, overregulated.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Login form
Login:
Password:
Let's Chat!

Shoutbox
Screenshots
TibiaME Shop

Google Translate
Statistics

Total online