[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
TibiaME Forum » TibiaME Forum » General Questions » Mage attributes (Mage lv 3, where do I spend my attributes?)
Mage attributes
tyrosDate: Sunday, 2011-05-22, 6:54 AM | Message # 1
Bug hunter
Group: Players

Member No.: 4734
World: 03
Hello!
I'm new in this game biggrin
I'm a lv 3 mage and want to know where to spend my attribute points...
Someone may help me, please?

Thank you!

AngregornDate: Sunday, 2011-05-22, 7:31 PM | Message # 2
Bug hunter
Group: Advanced Players

Member No.: 4284
World: 26
Everytime you level up put 2 attribute points in attack and 1 in mana till level 10. Then ask again what to do smile make sure you buy good armour and only attack one monster at a time. Go to caves southwest in Aurea city and use hit armour and a fire weapon on the bears and wolves there till level 15.

OMG BEST WEAPON EVER!
Too bad you have to be lvl 900 to not miss with it...:(

Guild: Si Bolang, Vice-Leader, World 26

tyrosDate: Sunday, 2011-05-22, 10:25 PM | Message # 3
Bug hunter

Quote (Angregorn)
Everytime you level up put 2 attribute points in attack and 1 in mana till level 10. Then ask again what to do

Oh man! I didn't see this and now I'm level 8.
Look how it's my character:
Level:8
Hitpoints: 6
Mana: 6
Attack: 9
Defense: 7
What should I do now? 2 attack, 1 mana? If I receive some equipment that requires more defense, I should use it even don't having the required defense points?

I also spent 1 Skill point in "First Strike". Is there any skills build in this forum to help me? Where should I spent my points?

Thank you!

Message edited by tyros - Sunday, 2011-05-22, 11:36 PM

AngregornDate: Monday, 2011-05-23, 2:16 AM | Message # 4
Bug hunter

HAHA tyros....you joined at the worst time. No one knows anything about builds for anything on attributes and skills because it's all new to everyone. But let me give you some info about the wiz. I have a level 14 wiz and its build is:
Level:14
Mana: 21
Attack: 25
Defense: 0
Hit protection:69%(higher lvl armour then my lvl)
Now idk how it happened, but technically your suppose to get 3 points per level so at level 14, 13*3=39 but i have 46 so....idk (my lvl 35 warrior has 102 attribute points 24*3=102 so that character isn't messed up). But the reason i didnt put anything in defense is because i kill my enemies so fast that i run out of mana before my health goes out lol. So I had made my character always have more attack then mana till around level 10 when i realised i was running out of mana too fast and then mana and attack attributes started to balance out (the higher the attack, the better the weapon, the more mana that higher weapon takes).
Armour Tip: You can wear armour way higher then your defense level and instead of it giving you that full protection it will give you partial.
So just get the best armour for wiz even if its for lvl79 defense and it'll still give you protection (So as you increase lvls you dont have to keep buying armour for your lvl becasue you already have the best lol).
And about skills, well i put everything into first strike. I dont think any skills do anything great till later lvls but first strike is really good if you miss a lot with your weapon. It's guarenteed hits so i even think you can use a lvl70weapon and it'll hit for when you turn on first strike skill(im gunna comfirm that).
Now you can reroll (option on attribute menu) and this will reset all your attribute points. So you can put them the way you want them. But if your not dying then stick with your build lol see if it works. I just overly juiced my wiz to kill like an average lvl 25 wiz.
Goodluck!

OMG BEST WEAPON EVER!

tyrosDate: Monday, 2011-05-23, 3:24 AM | Message # 5
Bug hunter

Quote (Angregorn)
HAHA tyros....you joined at the worst time. No one knows anything about builds for anything on attributes and skills because it's all new to everyone. But let me give you some info about the wiz. I have a level 14 wiz and its build is:
Level:14
Mana: 21
Attack: 25
Defense: 0
Hit protection:69%(higher lvl armour then my lvl)
Now idk how it happened, but technically your suppose to get 3 points per level so at level 14, 13*3=39 but i have 46 so....idk (my lvl 35 warrior has 102 attribute points 24*3=102 so that character isn't messed up). But the reason i didnt put anything in defense is because i kill my enemies so fast that i run out of mana before my health goes out lol. So I had made my character always have more attack then mana till around level 10 when i realised i was running out of mana too fast and then mana and attack attributes started to balance out (the higher the attack, the better the weapon, the more mana that higher weapon takes).
Armour Tip: You can wear armour way higher then your defense level and instead of it giving you that full protection it will give you partial.
So just get the best armour for wiz even if its for lvl79 defense and it'll still give you protection (So as you increase lvls you dont have to keep buying armour for your lvl becasue you already have the best lol).
And about skills, well i put everything into first strike. I dont think any skills do anything great till later lvls but first strike is really good if you miss a lot with your weapon. It's guarenteed hits so i even think you can use a lvl70weapon and it'll hit for when you turn on first strike skill(im gunna comfirm that).
Now you can reroll (option on attribute menu) and this will reset all your attribute points. So you can put them the way you want them. But if your not dying then stick with your build lol see if it works. I just overly juiced my wiz to kill like an average lvl 25 wiz.
Goodluck!

I just saw now that the update was a couple days ago, hahaha.
Well, the problem is that I'm running out of mana very often sad
Maybe I'll reset my points in put just in Attack -> Mana. How many times we can do that?
Attack is just used to use High-Level equipment, right? So, I think that we should look at some equipment list (here, for example: http://www.tibiamebr.com/armas_wizard.php ). If we choose some of those wands/runes, for example one that needs 75 attack points ( is this the most powerful?). With 2 points per level, in level 37 we can use this weapon. So, if we have the best weapon, we should stop puting points in attack and put everything in mana, don't you agree?
The problem is if some new weapon is released =/
I didn't find the 'reroll' option, where's it? :O

About the skills, I'm not going to upgrade none of then for now. I'll wait untill someone discover a good combination.
Speaking about that, Cipsoft should make easier to reset the skills/attributes points. That's something very boring in other MMORPGS, because you put something wrong and mess up with all your character. We should be able to reset it as many times as we want to. It could be some NPC, where you have to pay something. It would be very nice!

Thank you very much!

Message edited by tyros - Monday, 2011-05-23, 3:35 AM

MkillerDate: Monday, 2011-05-23, 10:08 AM | Message # 6
Ŧ H £ ¦¦ β î G ¦¦ B ô Š Ş
Group: Administrator

Member No.: 2
World: 13
You need to make your Hit point and mana and attack and defense .. all rise to your level or near.. e.g if you level 10 - make hit point: 10lvl - if end points, make it near
Or: make it near your level - lower or higher e.g 9lvl or 11lvl

Hit points is your health ... Your HP
Mana is your mana..
Attack will help you to use better wpns - wpns lvl
Defense will help you to use better armours - armours lvl

So you need to rise them one by one to use more better items and be strong..

Skills: You will get 1 skill point every level up. rise your skills..

ReRolls:
About Rerolling Attributes and Skills: If you are Premium your ReRolls will fill up to 2 after 30 days again. Free players have got 2 free ReRolls, that's it then.

tyrosDate: Monday, 2011-05-23, 5:19 PM | Message # 7
Bug hunter

But isn't better for mages just mana and attack points? To kill the monsters quickly you need mana and attack. If you have both, you don't need defense points, I guess.
Let's take an armor that needs 20 defense points. If you have 19 or 0, does it make any difference?
I'm playing the game in my iPod touch and I can't find the "reroll" option. Where is that?

AngregornDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-24, 2:35 AM | Message # 8
Bug hunter

Attack only lets u use higher lvl weapons, not armour. only defense lets u wear higher lvl armour. But with 0 defense u can still wear lvl79 armour it just doesnt give u the full protection.
Ex. If it gave 25% proection it would only give 9% with 0 defense.
And yea if u have 79 attack having more then that is a waste. But if u put too many points in attack then you'll run outta mana fast because higher lvl weapons use more mana. But if your lvl37 with 79 attack then your health will be low. But wiz awesome healers so make sure you start putting more points into mana then attack beacause it doesnt matter if your hp is low when u have so much mana to heal.

OMG BEST WEAPON EVER!

TibiaME Forum » TibiaME Forum » General Questions » Mage attributes (Mage lv 3, where do I spend my attributes?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Login form
Login:
Password:
Let's Chat!

Shoutbox
Screenshots
TibiaME Shop

Google Translate
Statistics

Total online